We work closely with clients throughout the planning process to ensure that contracts meet their
requirements with precision.
Using the latest technology, ingenuity and software, our electrical engineering team can produce
designs and drawings for lighting and installation work as well as cable design and much more.
Then, we're able to fit and wire everything for you at your domestic or commercial property.
For any special requests or some specific technical queries, call our electrical design and
installation team today.
All our electricians are highly trained, carrying out their work both diligently and with the focus
that is required when working at this level.
Perhaps you're interested in our testing or repairs service. This is one step you can take in
ensuring the safety of your staff in a busy workplace.
Electrical fault finding in wired systems is one of our core services. We strongly recommend
that you have your premises checked at regular intervals.
This is also required by law in the commercial and industrial sectors.
We take on anything from installing an extra socket or two, to a full electrical rewire of a
commercial property or industrial factory.
Gretton Brook road,
Corby, Northants, NN17 4BA
Telephone 01536 202549
Fax 01536 202556
Company number 9430087 registered in England, VAT Number 226457893
• Installation of new lighting and power systems • Emergency lighting systems • Lighting Protection Generators & Emergency Power Motor
• Electrical design • Supplying power to Industrial Machinery • LV Panels • Motion detect controlled lighting • Sub Mains distribution
• Computer lighting • High/low bay lighting • CCTV • Skirting and Dado trunking • Access control • IP rated installations
• Intercom installation • Security lighting • Rewires to extra socket outlets • 3 phase – 415v supplies• BMS systems • Data • Telephone
• Site temporaries • Fire detection • Hand driers • Trace heating • electrical fault finding on machinery and wired systems
• power factor correction installations • energy saving lighting